Thursday, June 30, 2011

6:30 am





Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
~ Philippians 4:6






There is something so nice about being up and about early in the morning.
It's calm and peaceful, I get to hear the birds singing and the church bells over the sound of the rushing water of the nearby river.
The house is quiet and sunshine leaves its trail of golden light along the walls as the sun climbs higher.

It will be a beautiful day today, and I will rejoice in it.

Peace,
- Jenny

2 comments:

Cel said...

It's funny, I found myself thinking much the same thing this morning, and admiring that same golden trail of morning light. My apartment faces East so it's always awash with sunshine in the early hours.

Penny said...

Thank you for reminding me of one of my favorite scriptures. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...