Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sledding

I just couldn't resist the warm sunshine that filtered through my windows.
The snow glittered like a million little diamonds, and my feet were just itching to take me outside.
I bundled up my little bird and went over to my sisters - my little nephews were just dying to go sledding, so after much more bundling, yards of scarf, and fuzzy mitts, we were off!
Henry, the almost-4-year old had no fear as he climbed a fairly substantial hill, took position and flew down it; his face stuck in an expression of childish exhilaration the entire time.
Sam, took a few rides with me, but had more fun shuffling around and down the hill on his rump, little "whoa, whoa, whoa's" following him.

And Eloise, my little muffin, slept.
Slept right through everything.
Actually, as soon as I strapped her in her stroller, she passed out.
It must have been the fresh air and the bright sunshine.






And a lovely time was had by all.

Peace,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Niki said...

what a beautiful day :) I can just see the boys...

Cel said...

Little munchkins out enjoying the winter :) Love that she just conked out the whole time! She looks so cozy, I'd have napped too haha.

granny said...

You have no idea how lovely that snow looks ! While we are having very tropical..hot,humid and sticky wheather here.
Id love to dive right into that picture,lol.
Looks like a fun day :0)

S.E.A.M. said...

Looks like you had great fun. Your little sledders are so cute.

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...