Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Little Member Of The Family!!

I know I haven't done very well, keeping my blog up-to-date.
However, I do have a good reason! Jeremie and I are expecting our first little one around early August.
We are both thrilled and couldn't be happier! Especially now that I've more or less gotten over my horrendous morning-sickness.


My stomach is still pretty picky, but at least water isn't making me sick any more. Slowly I feel my energy levels picking up, though to be honest I have been totally and completely unmotivated.
I think I want to do all these things like clean and bake and get the nursery ready - I even bought fabric already for baby's new curtains, but I just get too tired.
I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is baby or laziness.

I'd like to think it's first-trimester induced, as clutter and mess stresses me out.
Even now I'm sitting in an apartment and all I can think of is "gritty" and "unclean." It's sorta driving me nuts, but for all my good intentions I'm still not doing anything!
Jeremie is pretty much doing everything, the cleaning and cooking for me, but as much as I appreciate his help - it's not how I would clean, or cook.
I like doing those jobs normally - but I'm just one big, unmotivated slug.
Almost to the point where it's becoming a "funk" I'm in.
I am very much not like this normally...I'm the type to want to vacuum at 10:30 pm, or decide last minute that all the closets need to get sorted and put into a Goodwill pile.

Boy, this is one being complaining post isn't it?! Lol! I didn't mean it to be - I guess I feel that I don't have much to report on, as I haven't done anything in the last 3 months!

Any tips how to motivate myself??
(And yes, I'm sleeping lots. That I am doing well. ;) )

Peace,
- Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is such wonderful news!!

Cel said...

A little cupcake in the oven :) Because anything made from a combination of you two will be so much sweeter than a simple loaf of bread!

Jenny - Pocketful Of Posies said...

Thank you very much! We're both pretty excited!!
Lol Cel, I like that. I think I'd like to wear a t-shirt with that on it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...