Tuesday, January 19, 2016
A whole new year! 2016 already and what a year it has been ~ I believe the last time I posted was about a year ago (if not more) Here is a quick breakdown of what has been going on:
- In December 2014 we bought our first home! A three bedroom townhouse that we just love!
- Eloise is now 4 years old and I have started homeschooling her.
- We added little Madeline (Lainey) to our family just 3 months ago (born October 14, 2015) and she's just amazing, with dark brown eyes and full head of dark brown hair!
- Jeremie has finished school and has a contract right now with the government as an IT guy.
- We're still living one day at a time, loving our simple, small life.
I hope to post more here about our homeschooling, no spend challenge, knitting, running and general home stuff that goes on in our lives.
We'll see how it goes!